“This pack has made a massive difference to the pre-schoolers I teach and their ability to recongnize, name and manage their emotions. Using the imaginary character in class has been so powerful, it has given the children a ‘way in’ to explore their feelings and learn how to deal with them. I was a little unsure at first about how to ‘pretend’ convincingly with the children, but the teacher demo videos are brilliant, the pack itself is clear and easy to follow and the online support is fab. I can’t recommend this pack highly enough.” - Tracey P., Preschool Teacher
'The Way I Feel' is SO much more than an Activity Pack...
Download six week's worth of activities and extension tasks (as well as supporting printable worksheets and music), and watch six training videos which demonstrate how easy it is to use simple drama techniques in the classroom. PLUS, join our online support group of other teachers using our unique approach to learning, AND benefit from ongoing email support from your tutor, Sarah Rijnen.
Designed to help children recognize and manage difficult emotions, the Activity Pack contains games, songs, and movement and music activities, as well printable activity sheets and lots of ideas for 'let's pretend' and imaginative play.
And central to this pack is Gary, a mixed up tree frog who, along with his friends, is learning how to manage and understand his own big feelings...
Sign up today and receive:
- Your own personal logins to gain lifetime access to all resources and training videos
- Six weekly activities and six weekly extension tasks. Clear learning objectives linked to the EYFS or the Preschool Learning Foundations, CA. Simply download the version that's right for you.
- Six teacher demonstration videos - learn from watching other teachers deliver our activities
- One original song and accompanying music video - fun, catchy and bursting with additional learning opportunities
- Printable lyrics
- Seven original music tracks - written to support children's developing physical skills
- A 'play at home' task - encouraging families to quickly and easily join in with the fun!
- Five printable worksheets - relevant, accessible and designed to extend learning
- Membership to 'The Pyjama Drama Learning Academy' - an online network of like-minded people who all want to share, support and engage with other teachers like you
Nervous about drama? Don't be - Drama is just another word for play! If you can capture a child's attention when you sing a nursery rhyme, or can make them laugh by putting on a silly voice when you're reading a story, you have absolutely nothing to be nervous about!
Sarah Rijnen features in all six teacher demonstration videos that support 'The Way I Feel' Activity Pack, helping other teachers to quickly and easily learn through observation.
She has worked with with young children for 20 years, having taught in the UK, Argentina, Finland and the US.
In addition to her experience as an Early Education and First Grade teacher, she began working with Pyjama Drama back in 2015, so inspired was she by their unique approach to early childhood education.
Sarah's passion is to help you learn how to unleash potential in the children you teach, and to be a supportive, hands-on trainer both through our online courses, resources, and in our Facebook group, 'The Pyjama Drama Learning Academy’.