Lesson 1: 'What You Have Learned and How You Can Keep on Learning'
Congratulations again for completing your course - you now have all the techniques at your disposal to deliver magical, imaginative, inspiring and meaningful drama and play activities in your preschool classroom. So, what's next?
- Please remember, changing your approach to teaching takes time and practice and doesn't necessarily happen overnight. Just keep going. Teachers never stop learning and your drama skills will continue to develop over time. And do repeat the same game/activity until you feel confident - the children won't get bored!
- Find more games in your resource below, 'Let's Play - the Pyjama Drama Way!' And don't forget to join in and engage with other teachers in 'The Pyjama Drama Learning Academy.' You also have a direct line to your course leader, Sarah - [email protected]
- You can download Pyjama Drama songs for free at www.pyjamadramalearning.com and visit our YouTube channel to check out and share animated videos of popular Pyjama Drama songs.
- If you're interested in developing your drama skills even further, make sure you stay on our newsletter list (join via our website - pyjamadramalearning.com) - we're always sharing new games and activities.
- If you're interested in talking to us about visiting your setting to deliver training or coaching please talk to us - [email protected].
- Finally, check out the videos of children (filmed in Wales, UK) enjoying Pyjama Drama games. No matter where you live, you can make a real difference to the lives of the children you teach, unleashing their potential through the power of drama and imaginative play.
Now get out there, and be incredible!